Authentic Leader Workshop is an intensive three-day leader development experience. Designed for leaders, managers, and consultants/coaches who work with leaders and lead their own organizations, this program has been used for years for deep leadership and organization development. This powerful leadership and team development experience adds value to and “unpacks” Leadership Circle Profile assessment—widely regarded as the premier leadership feedback product in the market today. The feedback within it can profoundly enhance inner awareness of those dynamics that either support or hinder the mindset and skills required for effective leadership.
This program engages managers at every level from start to finish by remaining interactive, provocative, and fun. In the process, participants will be able to study, under the microscope, the inner “operating system” that links automatic thinking with leadership behavior. As a result, participants gain significant insight into the underpinnings of their leadership. This awareness increases leverage for change and enables them to lead with greater passion, compas
sion, courage, and effectiveness. At the end of the experience, each leader will walk away with a plan for improving their performance and that of their team.
- Stimulates deep and lasting leadership behavioral change
- Provides feedback using The Leadership Circle Profile on the organizational impact of leaders’ behavior
- Increases awareness about leaders’ specific competencies, strengths, and weaknesses, and about the inner “operating system” that is running leaders’ behavior patterns
- Deepens understanding of where and how to identify high leverage points for change
- Enhances ability to identify one’s own contribution to the problems and relationships that hinder goal achievement
- Helps individuals and teams come to terms with the reality that we are the cause of the future we want (not the effect of what others want)
- Creates quality action plans for improvement
- Builds alignment and support for sustained follow-through
This program is approved by ICF for 22.2 CCE Units.
We will be holding our next workshop in Washington D.C—Gaithersburg, MD from June 5-7. Learn more and register before spaces are filled or visit our calendar page for a full list of certifications worldwide. In addition, in-house Authentic Leader Workshops can be delivered to your organization—for teams, groups, and individuals—at a location and on dates of your choice. We look forward to seeing you soon!